Amana Livingis one of WesternAustralia's largest not-for-profit aged care providers whichassists older people to truly "live the second half of ife" and honours and values the wonderful contribution made by its dedicated staff and volunteers.
As one of the largest Aged Care providers in Western Australia, Amana Living offers many exciting and diverse opportunitues to care for our older generation and to assist them in living the second half of their lives to the fullest. We are committed to creating an inspiring workplace which attracts and retains the best people from all disciplines, bringing them together to create fun, happy, dedicated teams.
Amana Living is the highest paying Aged and Community care organisation in Western Australia as a matter of company policy. Our vision is to be the very best provider of care. We already have proven record of delivering great care to our residents, but we aren't resting on our laurels. We aspire to continue improving each and every day and wouldn't want it any other way.
Amana Living has received the following awards:
- Runner Up ACAA 2011 Employee of Choice
- Winner ACSWA 2011 Excellence in Care: Organisation
- Winner ACSWA 2011 Excellence in care: Trainee
- Winner ACSA 2009 Excellence in Care: Organisation
- WInner ACSWA 2009 Excellence in Care: Organisation
- WInner ACSWA 2009 Excellence in Care: Media
- Winner ACAA 2008 Employer of Choice