THINK CQ NURSE
- CQ Nurse is one of few Nursing Agency to achieve ISO-9001:2008, ISO-14001 and ASNZS 4801 Accreditation
- We offer a Quality, Professional, Supportive and Approachable Service
- We have our own Continuing Professional Development Division and Education Coordinator
- We offer ongoing support to our clients and staff while our staff are on placement
- Our Head Office is staffed by a number of nurses and midwives – so we have first-hand industry knowledge.
- Demonstrated experience in contracting staff to regional, rural and remote Queensland.
Nursing Agency - CQ Nurse, located in Central Queensland, is Australia’s premier nursing agency covering a huge geographical area with many diverse settings. Imagine yourself....one week - sipping Billy Tea by a campfire with cattle gently lowing in the background and the next diving off the Great Barrier Reef....
Nursing is a passport to travel, choice and opportunity. By climbing aboard our nursing agency, we can show you Australia first hand; provide you with a diverse choice in work options and ensure you receive every opportunity to develop professionally and benefit personally.
Whilst there are many nursing agencies in Australia, ours will always listen to your "wants" and strive to meet them; give you accurate information about work placements and locations; and negotiate the best options for you.
“I am really happy with the quality of service provided by CQ Nurse. They are always helping me out with great staff; CQ Nurse really looks after my staffing requirements well.’ (DON – Central Queensland)
“I would like to say that all the CQ Nursing staff we have had, have been fantastic! (NUM – Thursday Island Hospital)
”Our friend encouraged us to register with CQ Nurse, and so far we have been really impressed, so we are glad we took their advice.” – Natalie (RN)
“I have always been astounded by the level of support CQ Nurse offers their staff. They are continuously in touch ranging from emails, phone calls and the nurses newsletter. In my experience other agency staff do not receive this level of support or attention; it’s really nice to know they are there for you.” Alys – (RN)
EDUCATIONAL OPPORTUNITIES AND CQCPD
CQ Nurse provides annual Mandatory Training to their staff in conjunction with Webinars and Additional online training modules. We strongly encourage and promote continuing professional development and support this by offering financial educational assistance to our staff.
If you would like to find out more about CQ Nurse give us a call on 07 4998 5550, gency - CQ Nurse, Australia