Closing Date: 09-12-2013
Work available for Critical Care and Accident & Emergency RN's on the Gold Coast
Shifts available in and around Gold Coast for experienced Accident & Emergency and/or Critical Care Registered Nurses.
- Fantastic communication skills
- 12 months recent experience in your chosen work area
- The passion to make a difference in the lives of your patients
- 2 contactable referees
- Current AHPRA Registration
- Up to date with all required vaccinations
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Free uniforms
- Book shifts & update availability using your own personal online account
- Join once and transfer easily to work in another state
- Free online and practical education which allows you to update your competencies from home or in our office– which can be used towards your CPD points
- Free Criminal Record check
Established in 1986, Nursing Australia - Australia's Leading Nursing Agency, is a national leader in providing nursing staff to the Australian healthcare industry and is renowned for its levels of integrity and superior customer service.
Join our team, we will make sure you get the shifts where and when you want! Our aim is to make your life easier and it all starts with our simple sign up process. Plus, once you're a member you'll benefit from great pay rates, continual support and education, a host of additional incentives, preferred supplier contracts and much, much more.
If you're ready to work for a national company that values your skills, experience and compassion, apply today!
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply.