NSW Health - Northern Sydney Local Health District - Sydney North ( 15-04-2014 )
- The Enrolled Nurse within assesses, plans, implements and evaluates nursing care in collaboration with individual/s and the mental health multidisciplinary health care team to achieve quality patient care outcomes.
- The Enrolled Nurse provides evidence based nursing care commensurate with own skills and competence within a multidisciplinary supportive team environment.
Life is full of changes and Dandenong Dialysis is no different. The satellite unit is relocating to the heart of Dandenong and increasing its services from 12 chairs to 21 in a newly refurbished building.
Oxford Aunts can help you work and travel in the UK and beyond!
• Do you have care-giving experience or have you trained as a nurse?
• Up to 12 week assignments (or longer)
• Board & Lodgings on assignment.
• Professional and friendly support.
AN OVERSEAS VOLUNTEER PROGRAM DESIGNED BY NURSES FOR NURSES OF ALL AGES.
HAVE YOU ever wanted to volunteer overseas?
ARE YOU looking to lend your skills overseas but concerned about travelling independently?
WOULD YOU like to be part of a team of like-minded allied health professionals committed to making a difference?
Stepping Stones is a 15 bed Inpatient unit with a 5 place Transition Program that works with young people aged 12 - 18 years who are experiencing acute and severe mental health problems, associated high risk factors and have difficulties maintaining their own safety and the safety of others.
NSW Health - Northern Sydney Local Health District - Sydney North ( 09-04-2014 )
This position is permanent part-time (24 hours per week). Note that employment of a temporary visa holder may only occur if no suitable permanent resident or citizen of Australia has been identified for this position following suitable labour market testing.
Provision of safe injecting equipment and condoms to those clients accessing the Primary Health Care Clinic and in an outreach capacity to clients wishing to access items outside of normal business hours