Login  |  Register

Travel Nursing Resources

Home » Working Abroad » Working in Canada
Working in Canada

Visas and Work Permits

To work in Canada, you will need a visa and a work permit. You can apply for a temporary work visa or permanent migration under the skilled worker program. For in-depth information on living and working in Canada, please visit the Citizenship and Immigration Canada website at: www.cic.gc.ca and the Government of Canada website at: www.canada.gc.ca


In order to legally work in Canada, many skilled professionals must be registered with the applicable regulatory body

Please visit the Canadian Nurses Association website at: www.cna-nurses.ca/ for more information on registering as a nursing professional to work in Canada.

To find out whether your profession is regulated, and for more information on requirements to practice, visit the website for the Canadian Information Centre for International Credentials at: www.cicic.ca.


View Travel Nursing Jobs available in


View allied health jobs available in